Temporary Data Entry Project - Available ASAP :)
Appleton, WI 54912
Our busy Appleton client is seeking your help on a data entry project that will last about 1 month. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, but they can be a little flexible.
They have implemented a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system and need to verify that all information was carried over correctly as well as add key data that was missed.
Duties for Data Entry:
- This position involves order entry and verifying data
- The candidate will be looking at old quotes that are in a PDF format and entering in the product ID's from the system, description of what was quoted, quantity, and the prices.
- This will also entail making sure that the Sales person's name is correct on the quote and then will attach each quote (sometimes multiple revisions) to the correct opportunity.
Hours: Approximately, 8am-4pm, M-F. However, they are open to a different start time if candidate needs flexibility.
Pay for Data Entry: $15.00-16.00/hour (No benefits offered for this temporary role.)
Data Entry Qualifications:
- Excellent accuracy is a must - strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel is needed.
- Commitment to do one's best and follow processes for this project
- Willingness to learn their CRM software package.
- Ability to self-document information as questions arise and utilize the information to help answer your own questions as you proceed through the project.