Temporary Data Entry Project (about 1 month)
Appleton, WI 54912
Our busy Appleton client is seeking your help on a data entry project that will last about 1 month. They are looking for someone to start around May 22nd but they can be a little flexible. They have implemented a new software system and need to verify that all information was carried over correctly as well as add key data that was missed.
Duties for Data Entry:
- This position involves order entry and verifying data
- The candidate will be looking at old quotes that are in a PDF format and entering in the product ID's from the system, description of what was quoted, and the prices.
- This will also entail making sure that the Sales person's name is correct on the quote and then will attach each quote to the correct contact.
Hours: Approximately, 8am-4pm, M-F. However, they are open to a different start time if candidate needs flexibility.
Pay for Data Entry: $15.00/hour (No benefits offered for this temporary role.)
Other related job titles: order entry, admin
Data Entry Qualifications:
- Excellent accuracy is a must - strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel is needed.
- Commitment to do one's best and follow processes for this project
- Willingness to learn their CRM software package.