Temporary Administrative Assistant (Jan 28th-April 16th)
Menasha, WI 54952
A small tax accounting firm in the Fox Valley is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant and Receptionist from Monday, January 28th until Tuesday, April 16th, 2019.
The candidate will be answering phones, printing files, assisting tax preparers with compiling information for tax returns, getting client signatures, track electronic paperwork, filing, and other duties as needed. This is a fast paced environment where a professional, outgoing personality is needed. This is a great way to make additional income while establishing a good reference to use for permanent roles!
Hours for Administrative Assistant and Receptionist : Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm. (If the candidate wishes to work a few extra hours in the evening or on Saturday mornings, that would be helpful - but certainly not required.)
Pay: $14-16.00/hour (no benefits)
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant and Receptionist -
- 1-2 years of administrative experience is needed
- Basic to intermediate Word and Excel. Client will train candidate on how to enter data into the tax software. (No tax knowledge needed)
- The candidate should have a strong ability to multi-task and attention to detail is needed.
- Strong organizational skills needed.
- Background checks are required be the first day.