Greenville, WI 54942
A manufacturing company in Greenville has a Temp-to-Hire Staff Accountant opening . They have about 45 employees and have a fast paced, business casual environment. If you are a person that likes a busy environment, can handle deadlines, and enjoy a growing company, apply today.
- The Staff Accountant will work directly with the company Controller working within all general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivables.
- Included is also invoicing and month end financials, and run credit checks on new and current customers
- The Staff Accountant will make collection calls on past due accounts and manage inventories.
- This position will be learning all the aspects of the business. Future growth into additional accounting responsibilities is possible with this position.
Hours: Office hours are 7:30 -4:00 5 days a week (Hours are flexible)
Pay: Approximately $45,000/year. Benefits offered once hired on: 401k with up to 4% match, holiday and vacation pay. 80% of the premium for single/family health plan is paid by employer as well as 100% of the premium for life insurance and short/long term disability. Dental also offered.
- Must have 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Prefer manufacturing industry experience.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Must have Excel skills.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be well organized and have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficient analytical skills.
- Sage 50 software knowledge is a plus.
Related job titles: Accountant, Accounting Assistant, Controller, Finance