Shipping Clerk and Warehouse
Appleton, WI 54914
Friendly Appleton company with about 10 employees is in need of a Direct Hire Shipping Clerk and Warehouse candidate. This is a manufactures rep company who is growing and has a strong culture. Apply today!
Duties for Shipping Clerk and Warehouse:
- Assisting with UPS and shipping of welding equipment/parts (inbound/ outbound, truck deliveries, mail, and other shipping methods)
- Complete and follow through of all paperwork according to company processes and procedures
- Entering package information into UPS software (they can train) and checking in parts
- Assisting with inventory counts (cycle counting)
- Other general warehouse duties will be required as well. Training on forklift will be offered.
Hours: M-F, first shift. 40 hours each week. Candidate can choose the best hours to work between 7am-5pm.
Pay for Shipping Clerk and Warehouse: $16-18/hour. Benefits include: 80% of the health care premium paid by employer, a Simple IRA matched at 3% and PTO is offered. They also offer short/long term disability and life insurance.
Other similar titles include: shipping and receiving, inventory, manufacturing, general labor, warehouse, industrial
Shipping Clerk and Warehouse Qualifications:
- 6 months of warehouse, shipping/receiving or manufacturing experience
- Willingness to be trained to use forklift if candidate does not already have experience
- Strong work ethic, attendance record, and ability to work independently is required.
- General mechanical and electrical aptitude is strongly preferred.
- Candidate must adhere to safety processes, procedures and company values/mission.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (occasionally be able to also lift 100 pounds as needed)