Shipping, Receiving and Inspection Associate ($16-20/hour)
Appleton, WI 54911
Leading Appleton manufacturing company with 45 employees is seeking a Shipping, Receiving and Inspection Associate paying $16-20/hour! With low turnover, bonus opportunity, excellent retirement package and 100% employee paid health insurance, this could be the perfect role for you. Apply today!
This first shift position is a great opportunity for those who are self-starters and have a general mechanical aptitude. This Direct Hire or Temp/Hire role is open to those with several years of production experience or those who have completed a 2-year Tech program.
Responsibilities for Shipping, Receiving and Inspection Associate:
- Set up and maintain files/records for incoming materials
- Unload material from trucks or trailers/ Inspect parts for any damage
- Compare documentation sent with parts against requirements on PO’s to verify correct parts were received. Compare parts to drawings and PO’s
- Perform inspections for any shipping damage.
- Contact supplier for missing documents
- Tag material per procedure/ Put away material in proper location
- Work with manufacturing to pull and package orders for shipment.
- Set up freight as required/ Create or ensure shipping paperwork is correct and complete
- Photograph and file loads leaving the facility
- Order to maintain inventory of stock packing supplies
- Maintain carts, racks and floor locations in good order and accuracy
- Assist or perform inventory as directed
- Perform and keep records of daily checks of equipment as directed. Adhere to all safety aspects.
Hours for Shipping, Receiving and Inspection Associate: First Shift. Typical hours are M-Friday, approximately 6am-3pm, with occasional overtime hours needed.
Pay: $16-20.00/hour + excellent benefits!
100% of health insurance employee premium paid by employer.
Employee stock ownership plan and bonus opportunities
Tuition reimbursement offered
Shipping, Receiving and Inspection Associate Qualifications:
- Self-starter with strong initiative is needed in this role.
- Forklift experience is required.
- Several years of production experience or those who have completed a 2-year Tech program is required
- Shipping/Receiving/Inspection experience is preferred, however not required.
- Basic mechanical, electrical and hydraulic knowledge helpful
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Knowledge of basic MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and email.