Recruiter and HR Generalist
Little Chute, WI 54140
Manufacturing client N. Appleton area has grown tremendously in 2018-2019 and is seeking a Direct Hire Recruiting and HR Generalist for 80+ employees. You can pick the hours - you can work anywhere from 20-40 hours! A large part of this position involves recruiting for manufacturing production level positions.
Summary of HR Generalist:
- This position entails recruiting for mostly manufacturing positions on first and second shifts (additional positions as needed).
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills. Contact references and perform background checks. Contact passive candidates to generate interest in upcoming roles.
- Conduct new employee orientations and process paperwork
- Administer/cancel benefits, assist with onboarding, administrative functions and other responsibilities requested by the Controller and President.
- This is a great opportunity to expand in your HR knowledge as continued growth is part of the vision!
Hours for Recruiting and HR Generalist: First shift. They are open to those seeking 20-40 hours per week. They also offer some ability to work remotely!
Pay: $20.00 -$25.00/hour. Benefits offered for FT hours such as Profit Sharing, 401(k) Savings Plan, Tuition Assistance, Health & Dental Insurance and Long & Short-Term Disability
Other related job titles: HR, Recruiter, Hiring Manager, HR Assistant
Qualifications for HR Generalist:
- 2 years of HR experience and/or 2-year degree in HR
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Word, Excel, and other software programs