Neenah, WI 54956
Our growing client in the Fox Valley is a leading manufacturer in the area and they are seeking a Direct Hire Quality Manager.
Responsibilities for Quality Manager:
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes. Devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes. Analyze cost measures.
- Maintain the quality for compliance to international standards such as ISO and other areas.
- Work with suppliers to help formulate quality standards for the goods
- Provide employees with documented quality standards as guidelines for their day-to-day work.
- Participate with quarterly meetings and lead safety meeting
- Oversee all employee corrective and preventive measures and updates quality reports/documents/processes as needed.
- Analyze data and recommend changes to production processes or quality controls to eliminate the problem.
- May work with product development team to establish new quality standards on specific orders
- Other duties as needed
Hours: First shift, M-F.
Salary: $65,000-$85,000.. Benefits include retirement program, bonus opportunities, tuition reimbursement and health insurance.
Qualifications for Quality Manager:
- 3 years experience in engineering OR 2 years experience as a Quality Manager in a related field
- Must be able to read and interpret fabrication and assembly drawings
- Must have strong initiative and ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Good communication skills, problem solving measures for errors or custom projects, and ability to communicate with contractors and vendors.
Other related titles: engineering, quality control, quality