Production MIG Welder / Fabricator
Appleton, WI 54913
Growing North Appleton company is looking for a Production MIG Welder/Fabricator for $18-20.00/hr. Seeking candidates to weld, fabricate, and install hydraulic truck mounted equipment. This is an excellent company & environment where you will be working on new equipment! They will consider those seeking Temp to Hire and possibly Direct Hire Candidates.
Production Welder / Fabricator Duties:
- New equipment installation of truck mounted aerials, digger derricks, cranes, liftgates, service and line bodies through fabrication, welding and installation of the various components
- Weld steel and aluminum from light to structural materials to meet company & manufacturer weld specifications.
- Operate metal fabricating equipment and hand operated metal working tools
- Installation and plumbing of all necessary hydraulic components
- On the job training provided.
Production Welder / Fabricator Qualifications:
- Prior welding experience, have a welding degree from a Technical College, or possible those individuals who have no schooling but on the job welding experience
- MIG or stick welding preferred
- Mechanical skills and blueprint reading skills are preferred.
Production Welder / Fabricator Requirements:
- Excellent attendance records and strong work ethic
- Candidates also must be able to bend, twist, lay down, etc while welding (this is not a position where you will be sitting down at a bench and welding)
- Physical and Drug test required before first day
- Basic hand tools are required for this position
Hours: Dayshift positions Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day 6:00am to 2:30pm with overtime available.
Starting pay depending on experience: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour. (Good work ethic, attitude and attendance record required.)
Benefits package includes: 401K with matching, Vacation, PTO, Health & Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Flex Spending plan, Profit Sharing.