Shawano, WI 54166 | Temporary
This Shawano company with 25 employees is seeking a Temporary Processing Clerk who enjoys being part of a smaller organization and making a difference. This position is scheduled to last approximately 1-3 months.
Processing Clerk Position Responsibilities:
- During the normal course of work, the Processing Clerk will maintain positive customer service relationships with both internal and external constituents
- Assist with light accounts payable and accounts receivable duties. This may include posting of customer payments
- Complete accurate data entry
- Provide administrative support and other processes as assigned
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with very strong skills with regard to prioritizing work and maintaining maximum flexibility to flow with frequently shifting priorities
- Adherence to deadlines and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Processing Clerk:
- The successful candidate will have some experience with AP or AR
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
- Self motivated individual who is a team player. Good written and verbal communication skills.
Hours for Processing Clerk: 8am-5pm, M-F.
Pay Rate: $13.00- 16.00/hour
Benefits: No benefits offered for this temporary role