Personal Lines Customer Service Rep
4650 W Spencer Street Appleton, WI 54914
Our client with 30 employees is a friendly and professional insurance firm in the Appleton area who is seeking a Direct Hire Property and Casualty Customer Service Representative. Candidate must be licensed in Property Casualty. They have been in business 30+ years and they have 5 owners who have been with this company for combined 80+ years!
Responsibilities for Personal Lines Customer Service Rep:
- Answer incoming calls to assist new and existing clients with personal lines property/casualty accounts.
- Underwrite/maintain prospective and renewal business.
- Respond to client and company questions on policies.
- Enter new as well as update existing information in system.
Requirements of Personal Lines Customer Service Rep:
- Must have and maintain Wisconsin Property and Casualty License
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receives and interprets complex information, and responds appropriately.
- Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years’ experience working in an insurance company with Property and Casualty Insurance experience or someone who has worked under a direct writer.
- 1st Shift approximately 8am -5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Pay depends on experience. Benefits are included: Health Insurance (Employee pays 25% of premium); 2% automatic contribution to Simple IRA, 10 holidays, vacation, short term disability and life insurance.