Appleton, WI 54914
If you are seeking a part time Accounting role with a lot of variety, this is the role for you! This position is for 2 family businesses, operated at the same Appleton location and offers a friendly and welcoming environment. This position is about 20 hours per week and offers flexible hours.
Part Time Accountant will be responsible for the following duties of both businesses:
- Full accounting - Accounts Payable, invoicing, and deposits.
- Entering payroll hours and submitting to 3rd party payroll company. Recording payroll and taxes into the system.
- Follow up with vendors on questions, quotes, and other accounting related aspects.
- Month end closing and bank reconciliations. Run financials.
- Order all supplies
- Complete journal entries.
- Cash forecasting and making recommendations regarding expenses, processes, efficiencies, etc
- Following up on past due invoices.
- Update files, handle 1099’s, and send reports to CPA firm to prep for year end.
- Administrative projects for the President
Part Time Accountant:
- Experience with all areas of accounting such as AP, AR, journal entries, tying out accounts, and financial statements. Some general payroll knowledge is needed.
- 2- or 4-year degree in accounting
- QuickBooks experience is required
- Excellent personality, team player and strong communications skills needed.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent attendance record/references required
- Intermediate Excel skills. Basic-Intermediate Word.
- Energy for life and striving to do personal best every day.
- Full payroll experience is helpful but certainly not required.
Part Time Accountant: Approximately 20 hours. You can work these 20 hours anytime M-F, 8-5pm. (Flexible hours but we are looking for the same schedule every week.)
Pay: $20.00-24.00/hour. Pro-rated PTO hours offered.