Operations Manager ($55k - $85k)
Appleton, WI 54914
Currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager to fill an opening with a company located in Appleton, WI. Interested candidates should have 3 years of Operations Management experience with heavy volume production management in a factory, job shop environment or paint industry environment.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and making daily adjustments to workflow.
- Responsible for production staff to review wages, discipline and hiring/firing needs.
- Interact with customers' project managers, fabrication managers, and shipping/deliveries.
- Provide input on capital improvement projects.
- Utilize key decision-making skills every day to accomplish the tasks at hand.
- Evaluate processes and efficiencies to help increase profit.
- Enforce safety compliance with production employees.
Requirements of the Operations Manager
- 3 years of Operations Management experience with heavy volume production management in a factory, job shop environment or paint industry environment.
- Must understand critical components of workflow, labor, efficiencies, and resources.
- Industrial painting industry experience is beneficial but not required.
- Strong decision making, initiative, and positive leadership style is a must to excel in this role.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong safety awareness is needed
- Must be willing and/or able to obtain schooling & certifications required for the industry (company paid.)
Compensation for the Operations Manager
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 depending on experience.
Other Job Titles we would consider for this Operations Management - Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisor, and Lead Supervisor.