Manufacturing and Warehouse (Will Train)
Appleton, WI 54914
This small company in Appleton is seeking a Direct Hire Manufacturing and Warehouse candidate to join their growing staff of 10 employees! They are a manufactures rep, importer/distributor bringing welders to the market. They also refer to this as a Welding Equipment Repair position.
Duties for Manufacturing and Welding Equipment Repair:
- Candidate will be working on equipment that is returned and assisting with repairs in order to get equipment returned to meet client's commitment.
- This involves cleaning of equipment and light welding. Training is offered for this role!
- Other general warehouse duties will be required as well.
- Candidate will also be trained to assist with UPS and shipping.
Welding Equipment Repair Qualifications:
- General mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Strong work ethic, attendance record, and ability to work independently and with a team is required.
- Basic experience in any of the following areas is helpful: mechanical, automotive, general electrical assembly, machine repair, etc.
- Candidate must adhere to safety processes and procedures.
- Shipping experience is helpful but certainly not required.
Hours: M-F, first shift. 40 hours each week. Candidate can choose the best hours to work between 7am-5pm.
Pay: $14.00-$17.00/hour. Benefits include: 80% of the health care premium paid by employer, a Simple IRA matched at 3% and PTO is offered. They also offer short/long term disability and life insurance.
Other similar titles include: welding, manufacturing, general labor, warehouse, industrial