Fox Valley company will consider Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire candidates for their Invoicing and Procurement Clerk opening. With a newly renovated facility to work in you will be part of a team helping their clients every day. With 40+ employees this is a rapidly growing company with multiple locations in the Fox Valley.
The Invoicing and Procurement Clerk will work with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure all inventory matches to purchase orders, invoiced properly, and paid for on the appropriate terms.
Invoicing and Procurement Clerk Essential Functions:
- Receive supplier invoices for all inventory purchases.
- Invoice entry into their system. They are willing to train you to learn their software which is an ERP system.
- Invoice review and matching to purchasing and receiving documents.
- Research and correct any discrepancies between invoices and purchasing documents.
- Creating discounts and purchase orders in their system.
- Act as the front line of communication for supplier inquiries.
- Partner with Accounting to issue and reconcile supplier payments and credits.
- Follow management direction in completing other duties as required.
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm with 30 min lunch, M-F
Invoicing and Procurement Clerk Pay Rate: $15.00/hr possibly higher depending on experience
Benefits offered once hired on Full Time: Health, Dental & Vision Ins, Vacation, IRA match, Life and Disability Insurance