HVAC Tech -Willing to Train (Direct Hire)
Greenville, WI 54942
HVAC Tech Helper
Currently looking for an experienced HVAC Tech Helper to fill an opening with a company located in Appleton, WI. Interested candidates should have 1 year of manufacturing/labor/or similar experience and have a strong attendance record.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Tech Helper
- Load company trucks with necessary parts, supplies and equipment for each job.
- Track what you load or take off each truck
- Clean equipment or parts
- Assist with loading new equipment into the shop
- Monitor flow levels
- Keep shop clean and organized
- Other labor duties as needed.
Requirements of the HVAC Tech Helper
- Must have strong attendance record
- 1 year of manufacturing/labor/or similar experience
- Must have excellent attention to detail, have good communication skills and adapt well with urgent deadlines.
- Must have a driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must also be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Compensation for the HVAC Tech Helper
The starting salary for this position ranges from $15.00 to $16.00 per hour depending on experience. Earn up to $18.00/hour after 1st year!
Other Job Titles we would consider for this HVAC Tech Helper - General Labor, Skilled Trades, Construction, or Labor
HVAC Tech Training Hours: First shift, M-F. Approximate start time is 7am.
Pay: $15.00-16.00/hour with excellent potential to be at $18-20/hour within 6 months -1 year!
Excellent benefits included + they pay 100% for education reimbursements related to HVAC!