HVAC Tech ($5,000 Bonus Opportunity!)
Greenville, WI 54942
There is a $5,000 Bonus Opportunity for this position so be sure to apply today!
Black-Haak Heating, Inc in Greenville has an HVAC Direct Hire Lead Installation Tech position immediately available! Career Options, Inc is a staffing & recruiting firm who is doing the screening and first round interviews for Black-Haak. All resumes should be sent directly to Career Options, Inc. Founded in 1956, Black-Haak Heating, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business providing service in Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Kimberly, Darboy, Kaukauna, Greenville, and throughout the Fox Valley and surrounding areas.
The Lead Install Technician is responsible for the on-time, high-quality installation of HVAC/R equipment, duct systems, fittings, grilles, registers, diffusers, controls, and related equipment. He/she must identify and solve problems that might impede the completion of work within budgeted time.
- Follow defined installation procedures for HVAC/R equipment per company instructions/policy, manufacturer installation instructions, and salesperson notes
- Identify and solve problems that might prevent the completion of work within budgeted time
Complete repairs, improvements, or installations within budgeted hours, in accordance with company standards, while maintaining quality
- Start-up new equipment and verify correct operation
- Keep assigned service vehicle and work area organized, clean, and stocked properly at all times
Leave a beautiful installation
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction
Mentor Assistant Installation Technician so he/she will have the skills needed to advance into a Lead Installation Technician role if desired in the future
- Provide sufficient knowledge, skills, training, and information to achieve peak performance, continuous improvement, and a positive, productive work environment consistent with company goals and objectives
- Complete all paperwork required by management and record hours and all materials used
Collect payment for work performed if applicable
Perform other duties as assigned
- Two or more years of experience as an HVAC installation, maintenance, or service technician or comparable education
- Ability to follow/perform installation procedures for HVAC/R equipment and trouble-shoot problems
- Ability to follow controls/wiring schematic
Ability to braze/solder/weld, and perform minor field fabrication
- Ability to communicate clearly in a friendly, personable way with customers and coworkers
EPA certification preferred but not required
- WI Driver's license and a good driving record
Well-groomed with neat appearance
- Strong attention to detail with a desire and ability to complete the job correctly the first time
Understands and follows proper safety techniques
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Hours: 7:30 am-4:00 pm with 30 minute lunch, M-F.
Pay: $20.00-30.00/hour depending on experience. There is a $5,000 Bonus Opportunity for this position so be sure to apply today!
This company also offers commissions in addition to hourly pay!
Benefits: They pay 50% of premium for Health and they pay 100% of all other insurance such as Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Eye and Dental. They also have sick pay, vacation, and a Retirement plan!
*** Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ