General Maintenance Assistant ($16.00 hour)
Appleton, WI 54913
Career Options is searching for a Part Time General Maintenance Assistant for a successful company in Appleton with a solid record of growth and employee longevity. Will consider those who want a Direct Hire and those open to Temp-to-Hire! You will be working approximately 15-20 hours a week. If you like variety and being the "go to person" this is the position for you.
- Emptying the trash from both shops
- Doing light maintenance including changing bulbs and light maintenance jobs as assigned
- Stocking the restrooms and wash areas with paper towels and rolls, monthly inspections of fire extinguishers, extension cords and eye wash stations
- Pick up around the shop and in the yard, grass cutting, and shovel/ salt snow at the doorways
- Provide backup for Parts Dept. doing delivery/pickups
- Occasionally work with others to pick up and deliver a vehicle at a vendor.
- Additional Projects as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year general maintenance
- Do to vehicle insurance requirement candidate must be 21 years old or older and have Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
- Physical requirements include lifting, pulling and pushing objects up to 50 pounds, and walking for long periods
- Must have ability to climb, stoop and bend
- Very good attention to detail
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible, available and dependable
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Physical and drug test required if candidate is hired
Hours: Part Time - 15-20 hours a week, about 3 days a week, between Monday through Friday. Start time is 7am and you would work until about noon, possibly later.
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour