Full Stack Developer and Website Programmer
Appleton, WI 54914
Full Stack Developer
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer
- Work with a team of other senior level java developers, data architect, project manager and database developers.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support code; work under limited supervision; perform additional duties as assigned.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug complex new software products, or make enhancements to existing items.
- Research and integrate design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer
- An interest in technology and business, is tech savvy, and loves the concept of helping companies run better.
- Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation.
Other Job Titles we would consider for this Full Stack - Web Developer, Website Programmer, Java, SQL