Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Neenah, WI 54956
Neenah based Investment and Wealth Planning Firm who is looking for a Temp to Hire Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant. Offering a professional environment with career path advancement once employee has been in role for approximately 2 years.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant
- Answer and screen telephone calls in a professional manner; greet customers, visitors, and associates wishing to see officers; in the absence of officers, refer customers to appropriate individuals; schedule and confirm appointments for officers as required.
- Responsible for the sorting and distribution of mail and daily reports produced off the financial software system.
- Assist with the input of amounts and review checks produced for daily bill paying activities; match checks and bills and mail payments to meet due dates.
- Prepare spreadsheets, graphs, and documents as required on Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Prepare, input, and verify receipts and deliveries.
- Assist with the filing of documents, correspondence, etc. in electronic system so as to facilitate swift retrieval of information.
Requirements of the Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant
- 2 years of Administrative or Customer Service Office Role Required
- Word and Excel skills Required
- Ability to provide superior, personalized client service and project professional image to all external and internal clients.
Other job titles for Front Desk - Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service,
Compensation for the Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant
The starting salary for this position ranges from $14.00 - $15.00 per hour.
Hours: Mon – Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
Benefits: Vacation/Personal/ Sick Days offered, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement for approved classes, and EAP available once hired on. (Please note: There is no Health Insurance offered.)