Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Neenah, WI 54956
Neenah based Investment and Wealth Planning Firm who is looking for a Temp to Hire Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant. Offering a professional environment with career path advancement once employee has been in role for approximately 2 years.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant
- Answer and screen telephone calls in a professional manner; greet customers, visitors, and associates wishing to see officers; in the absence of officers, refer customers to appropriate individuals; schedule and confirm appointments for officers as required.
- Responsible for the sorting and distribution of mail and daily reports produced off the financial software system.
- Assist with the input of amounts and review checks produced for daily bill paying activities; match checks and bills and mail payments to meet due dates.
- Prepare spreadsheets, graphs, and documents as required on Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Prepare, input, and verify receipts and deliveries.
- Assist with the filing of documents, correspondence, etc. in electronic system so as to facilitate swift retrieval of information.
Requirements of the Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant
- 2 years of Administrative or Customer Service Office Role Required
- Word and Excel skills Required
- Ability to provide superior, personalized client service and project professional image to all external and internal clients.
Compensation for the Front Desk Receptionist and Admin Assistant
The starting salary for this position ranges from $14.00 - $15.00 per hour.
Hours: Mon – Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
Benefits: Vacation/Personal/ Sick Days offered, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement for approved classes, and EAP available once hired on. (Please note: There is no Health Insurance offered.)