Diesel Power Generator Technician
Oshkosh, WI 54904 | Direct Hire
A Direct Hire Diesel Power Generator Technician is needed for the set-up, operation, service, and repair of load bank systems ranging from 45kw - 1500kw and the servicing of customer's power generator systems on the job site. This fast growing electrical testing company in Oshkosh is looking to grow their team!
- To qualify you must be self motivated and have 2+ years experience and knowledge in the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of diesel driven generators, load banks, and electrical control systems.
- Excellent customer service skills are required and must be willing to travel and work overtime.
- Strong communication skills are a must, with the ability.
- Experience with a variety of power generation systems along with military or trade/vocational school education is preferred.
- Must be flexible to adjust to their changing fieldwork conditions
Hours: Typically first shift,, M-F. However, the generator work will also include some Saturday work based on customer request. This is due to noise and the surrounding area. Occasional need to stay overnight but most work is local and candidates are home at night.
Pay: $22.50 - $27.50/hour, Benefits: This company offers dental, health, 401k, vacation, etc. (Employees pay a portion of dental and health premiums.)