Customer Support Representative
Greenville, WI 54942
This is a Greenville manufacturing client who has a Temp-to-Hire Customer Support Representative opening for a friendly candidate! The environment is business casual with 75 employees. If you enjoy having a connection with the sales department, clients and internal customers, this is the role for you. While this position doesn't offer necessarily advancement opportunities, it does offer the chance to grow in the role and learn new responsibilities each year!
Customer Support Representative Duties:
- Take orders accurately by phone, fax or e-mail.
- Answer phones professionally, communicate with other departments effectively and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Enter orders accurately in the computer system and verify all information
- Monitor open orders and customer follow through on orders
- Work with basic spreadsheets and Microsoft Word for additional duties as needed.
Customer Support Representative Requirements:
- Customer Service background in manufacturing strongly preferred!
- Some experience and knowledge in a manufacturing setting, along with some general customer service, administrative or processing experience is required. Understanding manufacturing processes is helpful in this role.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills, mathematic abilities and have basic Word and Excel skills. Friendly and personal demeanor.
- Must be able to stay focused on task at hand, be flexible enough to switch gears quickly and prioritize workflow for optimum efficiency.
- Must have the communications skills to effectively share information with other customer service team members and management.
Hours for Customer Support Representative: 7:30 to 4 pm, M-F, with one 30-minute unpaid lunch break.
Pay range: $15.00-$15.50/hour with higher potential up to $16.00 after getting hired on.
Benefits: After being hired on, they offer Vacation/Holidays, Health Insurance (Employer pays 60% of premium), Employee Assistance Program, 401K, Life Insurance and Disability (Employer pays 100%). They also offer vision and dental; however, it is 100% employee paid.