Customer Service and Logistics Specialist
Menasha, WI 54952
This is a Temp-to-Hire, possibly Direct Hire, Customer Service and Logistics Specialist position for a Menasha company of 15 employees.
- This Customer Service and Scheduling role will involve a lot of phone work.
- You will be responsible for entering information on clients and billing, answering phones, and assisting with scheduling and dispatching of technicians for residential and commercial needs.
- You will also confirm appointments and other office duties as needed. They are growing and have a fast paced, business casual environment.
Pay for Customer Service and Logistics Specialist: $15-17.00/hour (depending on experience)
Hours: Approximately 8:00-5pm, M-F (They do offer a flexible start time... anywhere from 7:15-8am with a 1 hour lunch.) Excellent benefits offered once hired on.
Other job titles related: Customer Service, Administrative, Office Assistant, Clerical, Office Assistant, Receptionist, Scheduler, Dispatcher
Qualifications for Customer Service and Logistics Specialist:
- Minimum of 2 years of office experience.
- Must have basic to intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Candidate must have friendly and positive personality with good communication/grammar skills.
- This position involves multi tasking and accuracy and the candidate must enjoy a combination of phone work and administrative work.