Customer Service Support
Appleton, WI 54914
A manufacturing company near the Fox Valley has a Customer Service Specialist opening and they will consider both Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire candidates. They have 35+ employees and have a fast paced, business casual environment. If you are a person that likes a busy environment, can handle deadlines, and enjoy a variety of duties, this is the role for you!
Overseeing the order process of taking the order, communicating with the client, following up on delivery and assisting with billing.
Duties for Customer Service Specialist:
- Handling incoming calls with clients who are placing orders and then entering information into Excel.
- Creating the order accurately for the production department
- Scheduling trucks to pick up product.
- Answering client questions on orders, restrictions, delivery, etc.
- This company also offers the opportunity to cross train in the scheduling department.
Qualifications for Customer Service Specialist:
- 3 years of CS or administrative skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy is a must
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Candidates must be a self-starter, be motivated and be highly organized.
- This company requires a drug test
- 2-4 year degree preferred but certainly not required.
Hours: 8-4:30pm, M-F
Pay: $17-20.00/hour. Full benefits when hired such as health, dental, 401k with up to 4% match, holiday and vacation pay.
Other related job titles: CSR, Customer Service Support, Administrative Assistant, Sales Assistant