Customer Service Specialist (Direct Hire)
Appleton, WI 54914
Customer Service Specialist
Currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to fill an opening with a company located in Appleton, WI. Interested candidates should have 5 years of Customer Service experience needed from retail, inside sales, call center, customer service or similar role.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist
- Serve as first point of contact for walk-in, email, Ecommerce and telephone customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and email activity.
- Update database.
- Develop annual sales plan with Franchise Partner or Center Manager, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Complete all paperwork (ie; Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting).
- Prepare estimates and establish/maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
Requirements of the Customer Service Specialist
- 5 years of Customer Service experience needed from retail, inside sales, call center, customer service or similar role.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to talk with clients, ask leading questions, and interact daily.
- Ability to manage projects and be able to keep documentation of all orders.
- Basic to intermediate Word and Excel.
- Able to understand profit, percentages, and calculations.
Compensation for the Customer Service Specialist
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $30,000.00 - $55,000.00 depending on experience.
Other job titles for Customer Service Specialist - Client Support , Customer Advocate, Customer Service Agent, Customer Support Associate.