Customer Service Representative
Appleton, WI 54914
Our busy client in Greenville is seeking a DIRECT HIRE Customer Service Rep! They are a family owned company and have been providing service in Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Kimberly, Darboy, Kaukauna, Greenville, and surrounding areas since 1960!
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative:
- Involves taking incoming phone calls
- Ordering Parts
- Entering Data into the system and scheduling.
- They will also follow up with current customers to confirm dates, update client on status of parts, and satisfaction of service.
This is a fast paced, friendly environment, and the company is willing to train for the right candidate. They are proud to conduct business based on a firm foundation of honesty, integrity, family values, comfort, service, reliability and trust. Apply today!
Qualifications for Customer Service Rep:
- Experience in an office setting as a CSR or administrative role.
- They are looking for someone who is friendly, accurate, and have the ability to multi-task many duties at once.
- This is a very fast paced environment, and the candidate must be able to juggle many things at once and continue to stay focused in a busy atmosphere
- Experience with Microsoft Word is required, and Excel is helpful but not required.
- An Associate's degree in related field is beneficial but not required.
- If you enjoy people interaction and assisting client via the phone, this is an ideal role for you!
Hours for Customer Service Rep: Monday-Friday
Two options for the hours: 8:30am- 5:00pm or 7:00am-3:30pm.
Pay: $17.00-20.00/hr depending on experience.
Benefits offered: health, dental, short/long term disability and a vision discount