Customer Service & Purchasing Assistant
Greenville, WI 54942
If you are a go-getter, have strong initiative and would love to learn the key roles of purchasing, this is the Customer Service & Purchasing Assistant position for you! It is a Direct Hire role with excellent pay of $16.00-20.00/hour!
This Greenville client will train the right candidate to be responsible for learning company purchasing policies and procedures, and maintaining supply inventory levels required for effective company operation. The successful candidate will also be charged with conducting price comparisons to ensure that the company is always getting the best price for each purchased product or parts.
Responsibilities for Customer Service & Purchasing Assistant:
- Maintain strong working relationships with vendors and maintain open lines of communications
- Create, review and enter purchase orders
- Assist with customer service and administrative tasks
- Maintain database with all inventory and keep up to date
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of counts from incoming shipments
- Manage product pricing and contact vendors to verify price. Locate best pricing.
- Handle warranties/returns
- Additional duties as needed
Qualifications for Customer Service & Purchasing Assistant
- 2 years of administrative, customer service, accounting or similar experience
- Candidate must have strong initiative, be confident and non-timid, and enjoy building relationships with clients. This position is ideal for those that sense urgency for key projects and like to oversee processes.
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- High attention to detail - strong accuracy and follow up skills are needed
Hours: First Shift. 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday
Benefits: health, dental, short/long term disability and a vision discount