Construction Administrative Coordinator
15.00 -17.00 De Pere, WI 54115
Our client is a construction company located in De Pere. They are seeking a Direct Hire Construction Administrative Coordinator. They have grown to about 150 employees and have a fast paced, team friendly environment.
The process regarding interviewing for this role would include assessments (work style, leadership styles, and mapping) and two interviews.
Construction Administrative Coordinator Duties:
- The Direct Hire Admin Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of utility projects.
- This includes communication with both internal and external customers, set-up and tracking progress of projects, assembling bid packages, and calling in located and mapping.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are important in this role so that effective communication can be maintained with Leadership, Work Crews and Customers.
Additional things to know about the Construction Administrative Coordinator position:
- Responsible for taking rotation of 24-hour emergency phone & pager
- Would be responsible in assisting to schedule locates with Digger's Hotline
Qualifications for Construction Administrative Coordinator:
- The ability to learn how to read telephone prints, maps and other instructions/documents accurately.
- Ability to organize multiple projects at a time and to understand what is going on with each of them
- Ability to work with various levels of customers/employees/etc. in a polite, professional manner i.e. excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Great communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to accurately understand the utilization of customer units
- Understanding of utility construction preferred
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record.
Hours: 8:30 - 5:30; Monday - Friday
Pay: $15.00/hour - $17.00/hour
Great benefits included when hired on: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, 7 paid holidays. (You would take rotation every 4-5 weeks and are paid a set amount per emergency call.)