Commercial Cabinet Maker / Installer
Little Chute, WI 54140
Commercial Cabinet Maker in Little Chute is looking to hire a full time Temp-to-Hire Installer for Cabinets. Open to someone who has previous cabinet making experience OR training a candidate. You will be will be assisting with production of custom cabinetry, assembling cabinets, and working with high pressure laminate manufacturing. You will also be putting edges on shelves, counters, etc, (They call this edge banding, T molding & self-edge banding.) Offering a great flexible schedule for employees as well!
Requirements for Installer for Cabinets:
- 1 year of manufacturing, labor, construction or similar experience is needed.
- Experience in cabinetry trade or wood working, etc is helpful but not required.
- Preference to those who have used any of the following: drills, hand saws, table saws, etc.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply.
- Must have good measuring skills and be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to work under deadlines and have good communication skills
- This individual must be able to work independently as well as in a group.
- Positive attitude, eager to learn, dependable and willing to ask questions
- Steel toes are needed
Hours for for Cabinet Maker: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. (0ccasional weekends, when needed.) You can pick your start time: 6am, 7am or 8am!
Pay: $14.00-15.00/hour for entry level candidates with no experience. (For those with cabinet making experience, higher pay is offered - up to $17/hour.)
Benefits included for Cabinet Maker: such as Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday, Health Insurance, Simple Plan (401K), Flex Hours.