Commercial Cabinet Designer
Little Chute, WI 54140
Our Little Chute construction-based client is looking to hire a full time Temp-to-Hire (possibly Direct Hire) Commercial Cabinet Designer. They have 28 employees, are busy, and offer a casual atmosphere with various company outings throughout the year.
Our client seeking an experienced Cabinet Vision designer for their custom-made and innovative products for commercial customers.
Commercial Cabinet Designer Requirements:
- 1 year experience using one of the three software packages: Cabinet Vision, MicroVellum or Revit
- 1 year of hands-on construction experience (Practical Familiarity with Construction of Residential and Commercial)
- Proactively work with external clients and internal staff to identify, capture and create quality designs;
- Create and provide quality designs; ability to read Architectural scale, blueprints and transfer accurate information to shop-based drawings;
- Coordinate client-site based activities including measurements, identify client needs; work extensively with clients to identify potential issues, barriers and proactively recommend necessary changes.
- Able to meet challenges, work independently, and have strong accuracy.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills; must have experience in tracking project cycle, maintain records, and work with various levels of management.
- Proficient in All Microsoft Office Applications
Hours for Commercial Cabinet Designer: 40-50 hours per week. Must be willing and able to work additional hours as needed including occasional after hours and Saturdays when requested. You can start at 7am, 7:30 or 8:00am!
Pay for Commercial Cabinet Designer: $19.23/hour or Based on Experience
Benefits once hire on: Paid holidays, vacation, healthcare, access to AFLAC insurance programs and retirement plan with a company match of up to 3%.