Little Chute, WI 54140 | Temp-to-Hire
Our Little Chute client is looking to hire a full time Temp-to-Hire Cabinet Maker/Installer.They are open to someone who has previous cabinet making experience OR training a candidate. Candidate will be assisting with production of custom cabinetry, assembling cabinets, and working with high pressure laminate manufacturing. You will also be putting edges on shelves, counters, etc, (They call this edge banding, T molding & self-edge banding.)
They have 20 employees, are busy, and offer a casual atmosphere with various company outings throughout the year. They offer a great flexible schedule for employees as well!
Hours for for Cabinet Maker/Installer:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. (occasional weekends, when needed.) You can pick your start time: 6am, 7am or 8am!
Pay for Cabinet Maker/Installer:$14.00-15.00/hour for entry level candidates with no experience. (For those with cabinet making experience, higher pay is offered - up to $17/hour.) Benefits for Cabinet Maker included such as Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday, Health Insurance, Simple Plan (401K), Flex Hours.
Requirements for for Cabinet Maker/Installer:
- 1 year of manufacturing, labor, construction or similar experience is needed.
- Experience in cabinetry trade or wood working, etc is helpful but not required.
- Preference to those who have used any of the following: drills, hand saws, table saws, etc.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply.
- Must have good measuring skills and be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to work under deadlines and have good communication skills
- This individual must be able to work independently as well as in a group.
- Positive attitude, eager to learn, dependable and willing to ask questions
- Steel toes are needed
Please take a moment to review our video on Misconceptions in the Staffing Industry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ