Bookkeeping and Accounting
Appleton, WI 54914
Are you currently working but interested in finding a new Direct Hire Bookkeeping and Accounting role this fall? Then let our firm, Career Options, do the job searching for you and save endless hours! What is important to you? Is it a higher salary or better culture fit? Perhaps it is work-life balance or an opportunity for career growth? Career Options realizes that every candidate has different needs, at different points in their life, so apply today. We are committed to finding the right bookkeeping or accounting role for you.
- Our professional staffing company has approximately 93% Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire positions in a variety of careers, MANY of which are bookkeeping and accounting positions! Our clients are in Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, and surrounding areas.
- In September and October, many companies will be reviewing their staffing needs for Full Time and Part Time Bookkeeping and Accounting roles. We have been in business 30 years and we have an excellent reputation finding the "right fit" for candidates and clients.
Duties for Bookkeeping and Accounting:
- Bookkeeping positions usually involve a variety of duties such as AR, AP, entering financial data into accounting software and administrative projects.
- Accountant roles typically include full accounting such as payroll, journal entries and financial statements.
Hours: First Shift (typically 7:30-4:30pm or 8-5pm for full time. Other PT roles have various, flexible hours.)
Pay for Bookkeeping and Accounting: $17.00 - $23.00/hr (Benefits offered for most full time roles. Some part-time positions offer vacation/holiday pay!)
Other related job titles include Accounant, Bookkeeper, Finance, Accounting Assistant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, AR, AR
Bookkeeping and Accounting Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of Bookkeeping or Accounting experience
- Excel and Word skills, strong attention to detail, and good work history/references
- QuickBooks or SAGE experience is helpful but not required. Specific industry accounting software experience is acceptable as well.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good people and customer service skills
- Payroll and financial statement experience is a plus for some roles