Bookkeeping and Accounting
Appleton, WI 54913
Are you currently working but interested in a new career? Then let Career Options do the job searching for you and save endless hours! What is important to you? Is it a higher salary or better culture fit? Perhaps it is work-life balance or an opportunity for career growth? We realize that every candidate has different needs, at different points in their life, so apply today. Career Options is committed to finding the right accounting or bookkeeping role for you.
Our professional staffing company has approximately 93% Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire positions in a variety of careers, MANY of which are bookkeeping and accounting positions! Our clients are in Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, and surrounding areas.
In November, many companies will be reviewing their staffing needs for Full Time and Part Time Bookkeeping and Accounting roles. We have been in business 30 years and we have an excellent reputation finding the "right fit" for candidates and clients. If you are selected to interview, we take time to listen to what you are searching for in a company and culture.
- Bookkeeping positions usually involve a variety of duties such as AR, AP, entering financial data into accounting software and administrative projects.
- Accountant roles typically include full accounting such as payroll, journal entries and financial statements.
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Excel skills, strong attention to detail, and good work history/references (Some include Microsoft Word)
- QuickBooks or SAGE 50 experience is helpful
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good people and customer service skills
- Payroll and financial statement experience is a plus for some roles
Hours: First Shift (typically 7:30-4:30pm or 8-5pm for full time. Other PT roles have various hours.)
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00/hr (Benefits offered for full time roles when hired on. Some part-time positions offer vacation/holiday pay!)
*** Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ