Appleton, WI 54911
Leading Appleton manufacturing company with 45 employees is seeking a Temp-to-Hire Assembler (possibly Direct Hire) with a pay range of $19-23.00/hour! With low turnover, bonus opportunity, excellent retirement package and 100% employee paid health insurance, this could be the perfect role for you. Apply today!
This first shift position is a great opportunity for those who are self-starters and have a strong mechanical aptitude. You will be doing assembly of large winches, cranes, and other equipment for construction, government, aquatic, and other industries. Company takes pride in all employees and the high quality products and services. Support is shown to employees as they take on new challenges, celebrate their successes and believe in sharing profits!
Assemble heavy equipment
Read blue prints
Operate forklifts (certification not required - they can certify on site.)
Drilling and taping holes
Willing to work outside to test equipment, when needed.
Work well with others
Keep a clean work area
Operate overhead cranes (once trained)
Hours for Assembler: First Shift. 7:00am-3:30pm Mon- Fri., with occasional overtime hours needed.
Pay: $19-23.00/hour! + excellent benefits!
100% of health insurance employee premium paid by employer.
Employee stock ownership plan and bonus opportunities
Tuition reimbursement offered
- Self-starter with strong initiative is needed in this role.
- Forklift and blue print experience are required.
- Several years of assembly, farming, automotive or mechanical experience is needed or someone who has completed a 2-year Tech program
- Basic welding, electrical and hydraulic knowledge helpful
- Ability to work in a team environment and do occasional lifting (they do have cranes and hoists to help.)
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work overtime as needed
- All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States without visa or employer sponsorship.
- High School diploma.
- Assembler must have their own set of tools/box
- Drug test and physical required before first day