Appleton, WI 54914
This is a Temp-to-Hire Administrative Assistant position for a small company in Appleton.
- They are looking for someone to start in early July. (They are like a family with about 6 employees.).
- You will be answering calls, directing those calls, scheduling appointments and the other 60% of time you will be doing order entry and light bookkeeping.
- This will include creating customer records in QuickBooks, enter sales information in Excel, helping with invoices and payments, printing invoices and statements, creating bank deposits, filing, helping clients on questions regarding orders, and other duties.
- They are open to training a person to learn basic accounting and QuickBooks! This is a great way for you to gain new accounting software training without having to pay fees for a QuickBooks college course. This person is one of the main contacts for customers who call in and walk in. The owner's CockaPoo dog is on premise (very friendly)
- Candidate can choose to work 25-35 hours per week, you can pick! Health Insurance is offered if you work 30 hours or more.
Administrative Assistant Hours: Candidate can choose to work 25-35 hours per week, you can pick! You can work these hours between 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday
Health, (includes Vision), Dental, 6 Major Holidays (if it falls on work day) after 90 days, 1 week Vacation after 1 yr. 3% matching IRA after 90 days
Health Insurance is offered for 30 or more hours!
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- 1 year of general Administrative experience is needed.
- Receptionist or Customer Service phone experience and Excel experience is required.
- Any general accounting software as well as some general accounting knowledge is preferred; however it is certainly not required. Good communication skills and ability to help in other duties as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Be comfortable with a dog on the premise