Administrative Assistant - Direct Hire
Appleton, WI 54913
Rapidly growing manufacturer and service provider of custom-made aerial lift trucks in Appleton, is seeking a Direct Hire Administrative Assistant.
With this continued growth, candidate will be managing the receptionist area, assist other team members, and handle duties assigned by management in this fast-paced environment. A high priority on honesty, ethics, and treating people with respect are part of the environment.
Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Answer multiple line telephone system, take messages using voice mail and direct incoming calls appropriately
- Greet, refer customers and vendors, accept and hand out package deliveries
- Ordering and maintaining inventories of all office supplies for all departments
- Type and create correspondence, contracts, forms, etc. as directed by the leadership team
- Make travel arrangements for team members
- Prepare outgoing mail, regular and certified
- Prepare and create customer job files per department request
- Assist with managing the website
- Work toward continuous quality improvement. Assist with occasional errands
- Stay current with changing technology, including software programs
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- In future, the position may include assisting with invoicing of parts.
Hours for Administrative Assistant: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., 30 - 40 hours per week. (Flexible start time is offered - you can pick 7:30am or 8:00am)
Starting pay: $16.00 per hour
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Company paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement plan with company match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Personal Days and lucrative profit-sharing program
Other job titles are receptionist, customer service, office, office support.
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant:
- 2 years of Administrative experience (some college courses or degree is preferred.)
- Computer experience in Windows operating system and intermediate experience in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word a must.
- Experience in Sage 100 ERP software or accounting a plus
- Valid driver license needed for occasional errands
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Positive attitude and cheerful disposition. Good attendance record required.