Quality Assurance Manager
Green Bay, WI 54302 | Temp to Hire
Our Green Bay client is seeking a full time Temp-to-Hire Quality Assurance Manager. They are looking for skilled quality professional with experience in quality assurance and skills in reviewing, auditing, and developing procedures. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager. This position also offers about 20% travel locally and occasional overnight stays when travelling out of the area.
- Identify Equipment Life Cycle across the Cash Depot ATM Fleet
- Proactively create a Project Replacement Schedule and ensure the replacement
- of those machines is completed
- Review, examine, and report Field Service Repair Performance
- Ensure conformity and uniformity to the fleet of ATMs and other equipment
- installed around the country
- Document and report on all Equipment Compliance Requirements
- Determine if the equipment meets ADA, EPP, and other regulatory
- compliance standards and initiate corrective action if needed
- Inspect the condition of the machines installed by both outsourced and CD teams
- Ensure the highest standards of Cash Depot are met all of the time, on all machines
- Ensure CD Machines are functional, clean, have the most up to date stickers, signage, and topper inserts, as well as checking to see if all four bolts are installed whenever possible
- Will ensure work orders are created with detailed instructions on how to fix the deficiencies
- The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for inspecting and reviewing the pictures sent in by technicians ensuring consistent and uniformed
- installations as they occur
- The Quality Assurance Manager will work closely with Upper Management and the Service Management Team
- This position will report directly to the Operations Manager and will attend weekly meetings as directed.
- One year of quality assurance experience
- Computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Internal and External Quality Auditing
- Standardized Procedure Development
- Auditing of quality records
- Reviewing documentation on procedures
- Create catalog of procedures
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00pm with possible overtime
Pay: $18.00- $22.00/hour
Benefits: Offered once hired on include Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off. Employer paid Life and Short Term Disability Insurance. Dental and Health Insurance partially paid by Employer plus 401k Savings Plan with Employer Matching. These benefits and more will be available within 60 days to 1 year of full time employment depending on the benefit.