Production Welder / Fabricator
Appleton, WI 54913 | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for Direct Hire or will consider Temp-to-Hire Production Welder / Fabricator Candidates. The company is seeking candidates to fabricate/weld/install hydraulic truck mounted equipment. (This company does mostly custom welding, rather than production line welding.) This is an excellent company and atmosphere where you will be working on new equipment! Many Career Options employees have been hired on at this company and they enjoy working at this company a lot!
Production Welder / Fabricator Duties:
- New equipment installation of truck mounted aerials, digger derricks, cranes, liftgates, service and line bodies through fabrication, welding and installation of the various components
- Weld steel and aluminum from light to structural materials to meet company & manufacturer weld specifications.
- Operate metal fabricating equipment and hand operated metal working tools
- Installation and plumbing of all necessary hydraulic components
- On the job training provided.
Production Welder / Fabricator Qualifications:
- Prior welding experience, have a welding degree from a Technical College, or possible those individuals who have no schooling but on the job welding experience
- MIG or stick welding preferred
- Mechanical skills and blueprint reading skills are preferred.
Production Welder / Fabricator Requirements:
- Excellent attendance records and strong work ethic
- Candidates also must be able to bend, twist, lay down, etc while welding (this is not a position where you will be sitting down at a bench and welding)
- Physical and Drug test required before first day
- Basic hand tools are required for this position
Hours: Dayshift positions Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day 6:00am to 2:30pm with overtime available.
Starting pay depending on experience: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour. (Good work ethic, attitude and attendance record required.)
Benefits package includes: 401K with matching, Vacation, PTO, Health & Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Flex Spending plan, Profit Sharing.