De Pere, WI 54115 | Temp to Hire
Currently seeking Temp to Hire HR Recruiter for this De Pere company who has grown to about 150 employees. The Temp to Hire HR Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of all company openings. This position will assist in coordinating activities relating to recruitment as well as supporting the overall success of the HR department.
HR Recruiter Essential Job Duties:
- Place recruitment advertisements
- Review resumes, conduct phone, in-person interviews and telephone pre-screens.
- Clarify employee policies and procedures to employees under the direction of the HR Manager
- Make offers of employment with prior approval
- Set up pre-employment physicals/drug screens.
- Administer orientation and required new hire paperwork
HR Recruiter Required Abilities:
- Must be able to work as team player in the absence of little or no supervision
- Must be able to communicate accurately/professionally in written and oral communications
- Must be able to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively
HR Recruiter Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills including job bank searches, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Minimum of one-year experience in recruiting and/or human resources.
- Assist Lead Recruiter and back up HR Administrative Assistant when needed
- Assist in clerical support to department when needed
- Complete special projects when needed
- Perform additional duties as required
- Travel as needed to job fairs and recruiting events
Hours: 8am -5pm Monday -Friday
Pay Rate: $16 - $18hr depending on experience
Great benefits included: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, 7 paid holidays.