Green Bay, WI 54302 | Temp to Hire
Our Green Bay client is seeking a full time Temp-to-Hire Graphic Designer. This company is privately owned and offers different Full Service Solutions to Financial Institutions and other businesses. They are looking for a candidate who will be designing and maintaining all company materials and advertisements. With the majority of the staff having been there over 8 years they are also looking for someone that has good longevity and must be willing to work smarter and not always harder to get the job done. If you enjoy working in a professional office environment this position is for you so apply today!
- Collaborates with decision makers to execute concept, design, and layout of printed materials including but not limited to corporate literature, presentations, direct mail, catalogs, training materials, forms, packaging, labels, business cards, signage, company newsletters, tradeshow booth materials, and trade publication ads.
- Manages & schedules inventory and on-demand production for operations team.
- Manages and prepares timely advertisement layouts for publications and exporting to outside printing vendors and transferring files using various electronic media.
- Some projects require printing and finishing in-house, using a large format printer, cutter, and laminator.
- Maintains, promotes, expands and updates content to ensure a dynamic corporate website.
- Upkeep of site(s) includes maintaining working links, evolving pages and creating a consistent look.
- Marketing knowledge/experience
- Some travel for training and trade shows
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Marketing Communications, Graphic Design, or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Graphic Design and Print Production preferred
- 1-2 years graphic design experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) on Windows platform.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Knowledge of printing process a plus.
- Ability to use hardware such as computer, scanner, printer, and digital SLR camera.
- Organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects, and effective communication is required.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Operate as a team player
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00pm with possible overtime
Benefits: Offered once hired on include Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off. Employer paid Life, Dental, and Short Term Disability Insurance. Health Insurance partially paid by Employer plus 401k Savings Plan with Employer Matching. These benefits and more will be available within 60 days to 1 year of full time employment depending on the benefit.