Finishing Assembler and Inspector
Appleton, WI 54913 | Direct Hire
$400.00 Bonus Opportunity! Potential to earn $400.00 bonus at 90 days if you have good attendance and work ethic.
Our client is a very successful company in Appleton with a solid record of growth and employee longevity. Employees enjoy the friendly staff and variety of duties to stay challenged! This growing company is seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented individual for a Temp to Hire Finishing Assembler and Quality Assurance Inspector.
- This position involves installing previously fabricated components onto new Utility aerial, digger, crane and van body trucks, detailing the trucks for delivery, performing quality control checks as well as performing final checkout of all components.
- The qualified candidate must be willing to learn and have a strong desire to succeed in a team environment.
- The ideal candidate will have good mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated and detail oriented and be able to work with others
- The qualified candidates must also be able to bend and twist, and occasionally lift up to 75lbs
- The ability to pass a drug test is required before the first day of work.
- A pre-employment physical and background check is required if candidate gets hired
- Company will provide basic tools for the first 3 months. If candidate gets hired on, he/she will need to bring their own screwdrivers, hammer, pliers, wrenches and tool box.
6:00am to 2:30pm M-F Some additional overtime required.
$18.00 - $20.00/hour starting wage or higher depending upon experience
Benefits: Health, dental, life insurance, 401K with matching and a lucrative quarterly bonus program is offered. Benefits start 30 days after hire with exception to 401K which starts after 90 days.