Customer Service Specialist (Direct Hire for Manufacturing Industry)
Menasha, WI 54952 | Direct Hire
Our friendly client in the Fox Valley has 20+ employees and they are in the manufacturing sector. They are looking for a Direct Hire Customer Service Specialist. If you love a fast-paced environment that will not leave you bored, this is the role for you! The compensation is $16.50-18/hour!
Duties for Customer Service Specialist:
- This position is highly focused on customer service!
- Communicate with clients on equipment and parts needed and assist support staff with quoting and ordering. Connect with managers and other personnel to help answer client questions/concerns on orders.
- Open/Create orders into database in accurate manner (equipment, parts, repair, etc.)
- Answer all overflow calls and forward callers to correct personnel.
- Be an active and prepared participant with team engagement and problem solving.
- Advise customers on status of repairs and orders.
- Assist with Parts Returns & Credits and updating the management system.
- Keep all inventory and parts lists updated in system. Communicate with department when parts are getting low and when orders are received.
Requirements for Customer Service Specialist
- Excellent customer service skills (phone and via face/face) and strong initiative to learn and adapt.
- 2-3 years of mid-level administrative or customer service experience is required.
- Intermediate Word and Excel experience and a comfort with technology.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to handle stress associated with dealing with deadlines.
- Accept direction, follow instructions, and work well with all levels of personnel.
- A drug test is required before the first day.
Hours: M-F, first shift, starting time at 8:00am.
Pay: $16.50-18/hour. Full benefits offered such as Health, Dental, Disability, vacation/holiday, and retirement plan.
Please visit our website at www.career-options.com for complete details and other open opportunities.
Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ