Entry Level Accounting Assistant
Appleton, WI 54911
Our Appleton Client is seeking a Temp-to-Hire Accounting Assistant. This is a back-office role - it doesn't involve answering phones and they have 18 employees.
They are the North American Headquarters for a global distributor whose main headquarters is based internationally. They order for specific companies that own foreign products. They have agents in Italy that sell equipment here in the US and they are looking for a hands-on person that would love to contribute to the growth of this Internationally owned company.
- A/R entry
- A/P entry
- Parts invoicing (sending invoices/entering invoices on customer websites)
- Sending weekly collection emails.
- Assisting customer service with data entry
- Expense Report Checking & Entry
- Other duties as requested.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 1st shift. Flexible start time - 40 hours can be worked between the hours of 7:30 and 5:00pm, with either ½ hour or hour lunch.
Benefits: Once hired on full time, they offer the following benefits: Health Insurance (They pay 80% of a premium), Dental Insurance, PTO and 401K with Employer Matching.
- Some AP, AR or general accounting classes required.
- Associates degree in Accounting is helpful but certainly not required.
- They are willing to train on SAGE 100
- Ability to multitask
- Accurate data entry skills and basic skills in Word/Excel