Electrical Assembly and Technician
Appleton, WI 54913 | Direct Hire
This North Appleton/Little Chute company is seeking a Direct Hire candidate for an Electrical Assembly and Technician position. Enjoy working for a successful company with a solid record of growth and employee longevity! (They will also consider candidates seeking a Temp-to-Hire role.)
Production Electrical Assembly and Technician:
- Install and wire 12-volt D.C. and 120/240-volt A.C. electrical components
- Fabricate custom wire harness in new production truck chassis, service and line bodies, aerials, derricks, cranes, lift gates etc.
- Component installation and wiring to include chassis and body lighting, warning and auxiliary lighting, 12-volt hydraulic power units, transmission mounted power take off units, hydraulic power units, AC generators, DC to AC inverters, charging and auxiliary battery systems.
- Training provided
Production Electrical Assembly and Technician Qualifications:
- Experience in automotive and/ or heavy truck electrical systems, 120/240-volt A.C. inverter and/or generator electrical wiring a definite plus but not required.
- An understanding of how a solenoid and relay work
- Experience in welding, hydraulics, chassis electrical and or chassis mechanical is a plus but not required.
Production Electrical Assembly and Technician Requirements:
- Must have the ability to read electrical wiring schematics and differentiate wire colors.
- Experience with final wiring of chassis is needed, not just installing wires in the frame rails of a chassis.
- Basic hand tools are required for this position.
- Physical and drug test required if position is offered.
Hours: Dayshift position Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day 6:00am to 2:30pm or Monday through Thursday, 10 hours per day 6:00am to 4:30pm (available depending on work load).
Starting pay depending on experience: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour.
Benefits Available after temp period: 401K with matching, Vacation, PTO, Health & Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Flex Spending plan.