Direct Hire Parts Department Specialist
Neenah, WI 54956 | Direct Hire
Our manufacturing client in the Neenah/Menasha area is seeking a Direct Hire Parts Department Specialist. If you are seeking a fast-paced company where your days will be busy and challenging, apply today!
Parts Dept Specialist Duties:
- Communicate with clients on equipment and parts needed and assist support staff with quoting and ordering.
- Maintain computer software PO/Inventory system and paperwork accurately
- Identify, monitor and update parts and pricing in the system.
- Work with purchasing and sales to keep appropriate and accurate inventories on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide excellent overall customer service to customers, vendors and employees - Maintain positive relationship with vendors to handle customer concerns on orders/delivery.
- Assist with parts and equipment returns, handle credit issues and update data in system.
- Answer overflow customer service calls and direct caller to correct department
- Other duties as needed.
Parts Department Specialist Requirements:
- 2-3 years of administrative or customer service experience is required
- Excellent customer service skills (phone and via face/face) and strong initiative to learn and adapt.
- Intermediate Word and Excel experience and a comfort with technology
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to handle stress associated with dealing with deadlines
- Accept direction, follow instructions, and work well with all levels of personnel.
- A drug test is required before the first day
Hours: M-F, first shift, starting time at 8:00am.
Full benefits offered: such as Health, Dental, Disability, vacation/holiday, and retirement plan.