Designer (Cabinet Vision, MicroVellum or Revit experience required)
Little Chute, WI 54140 | Temp/Hire, possibly Direct Hire
Our Little Chute construction based client is looking to hire a full time Temp-to-Hire (possibly Direct Hire) Designer. They have 28 employees, are busy, and offer a casual atmosphere with various company outings throughout the year.
Our client seeking an experienced MicroVellum or Cabinet Vision Designer for their custom-made and innovative products for commercial customers.
Hours for Designer : 40-50 hours per week. Must be willing and able to work additional hours as needed including occasional after hours and Saturdays when requested. You can start at 7am, 7:30 or 8:00am!
Pay for Designer : $19.23/hour or based on experience
Paid holidays, vacation, healthcare, access to AFLAC insurance programs and retirement plan with a company match of up to 3%.
- 1 year experience using one of the three software packages: MicroVellum, Cabinet Vision or Revit
- Proactively work with external clients and internal staff to identify, capture and create quality designs;
- Create and provide quality designs; ability to read Architectural scale, blueprints and transfer accurate information to shop-based drawings;
- Coordinate client-site based activities including measurements, identify client needs; work extensively with clients to identify potential issues, barriers and proactively recommend necessary changes.
- Able to meet challenges, work independently, and have strong accuracy. Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills; must have experience in tracking project cycle, maintain records, and work with various levels of management.
- Proficient in All Microsoft Office Applications