Client Service Coordinator
Neenah, WI 54956 | Temp to Hire
Our Client is a Neenah based Investment and Wealth Planning Firm who is looking for a Temp to Hire Client Service Coordinator. They offer a professional environment with career path advancement once employee has been in role for approximately 2 years. They are looking to have the Client Service Coordinator start Mid-April.
Under limited supervision, greets clients, visitors, and employees and screens calls to direct caller to appropriate individual(s) as situation warrants. Also, is responsible for some departmental record control to include account numbers, client address records and bill paying. Assures the accurate, efficient, and timely processing of activities in these areas through proper planning and scheduling. Assists with the development of procedures and documents for all of these types activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Maintains confidentiality of information, as well as controls and protects all bank sensitive information and materials, even if not related to assigned area.
- Answer and screen telephone calls in a professional manner; greet customers, visitors, and associates wishing to see officers; in the absence of officers, refer customers to appropriate individuals; schedule and confirm appointments for officers as required.
- Responsible for the sorting and distribution of mail and daily reports produced off the financial software system.
- Assist with the input of amounts and review checks produced for daily bill paying activities; match checks and bills and mail payments to meet due dates.
- Prepare spreadsheets, graphs, and documents as required on Word, Excel, or
- Prepare, input, and verify receipts and deliveries.
- Assist with the filing of documents, correspondence, etc. in electronic system so as to facilitate swift retrieval of information.
- Assist the Trust Operations Officer & Director of Support Services as
- needed and in their absence.
- Train on other daily operational activities, including software maintenance, transactions, input and maintenance, balancing, checks, account monitoring and custody bank monitoring.
- Assist with other departmental mailings to clients; monitor signing and mailing of all Holiday Cards; monitor signing and mailing of all Birthday and Anniversary Cards; assist with up-dating of Outlook Mailing Lists.
- Responsible for ordering all supplies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- 2 years of Administrative or Customer Service Office Role Required
- Word and Excel skills Required
- General knowledge of various types of investment accounts & trust industry terms helpful but certainly not required (i.e., agency, trust, estate, retirement)
- Ability and willingness to provide superior, personalized client service.
- Ability and willingness to project a professional image in all interactions with external and internal clients.
- Ability and willingness to prioritize, multi-task and keep other team members on task.
- Ability and willingness to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability and willingness to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with 3rd parties.
Hours: Mon – Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm with a 1hr lunch break (Unfortunately they are not able to offer 8am or later start time)
Pay Rate: $14-$15/ hr
Benefits: Vacation/Personal/ Sick Days offered, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement for approved classes, and EAP available once hired on. (No Health Insurance offered.)