Assembly and Quality Inspector
Appleton, WI 54913 | Direct Hire
North Appleton/Little Chute company is seeking a Assembly and Quality Inspector! (They are open to those who are seeking a Direct Hire role and also those seeking Temp-to-Hire positions.)
Finishing Assembly and Quality Inspector Duties:
- Final assembly of post paint fabricated components onto new truck mounted utility aerials, digger derricks, cranes and van body trucks
- Final detailing the units for delivery
- Performing quality control checks including performing final checkout and operation of all components
- Completing final paperwork and documentation
Assembly and Quality Inspector Qualifications:
- Must be willing to learn and have a strong desire to succeed in a team environment.
- Have a good mechanical aptitude
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Self-motivated and able to work with others
- Candidate must also be able to bend, twist and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
Assembly and Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Basic hand tools are required for this position. (tool list provided upon request)
- Physical and drug test required if position is offered.
Hours: Dayshift positions Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day 6:00am to 2:30pm with overtime available.
Starting pay depending on experience: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour. (Good work ethic, attitude and attendance record required.)
Benefits package includes: 401K with matching, Vacation, PTO, Health & Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Flex Spending plan, Profit Sharing.