Temp to Hire Property and Casualty Customer Service Representative
Appleton, WI | Temp to Hire
Our client is a friendly and professional insurance firm in Appleton who is seeking a Temp to Hire Property and Casualty Customer Service Representative.
- Answer incoming calls to assist new and existing clients with personal lines property/casualty accounts.
- Underwrite/maintain prospective and renewal business.
- Respond to client and company questions on policies.
- Enter new as well as update existing information in system.
- Assist with general marketing tasks and other account duties as well.
- Must have and maintain Wisconsin Property and Casualty License
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receives and interprets complex information, and responds appropriately.
- 2 years or more experience at a WI insurance company working with Property and Casualty insurance.
- Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years’ experience working in an insurance company with Property and Casualty Insurance experience or someone who has worked under a direct writer.
- Those with Property and Casualty licenses are preferred.
- Must have experience with Applied Systems Insurance software.
Hours: 1st Shift approximately 8 am - 5 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Pay Rate: $35,000- $38,000 plus excellent benefits.
Benefits: Full-time candidates would have the following benefits available to them: Vacation--(based on start date, if available in 1st year), approx 10 Holidays/year, health insurance, Simple IRA-up to 3% ER match (similar vehicle as a 401K) and most important a great team of individuals to work alongside